* Remove all cars from the driveway and close the garage doors
* Remove garbage cans from the street
* Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary
* Put away lawn equipment and gardening tools
* Remove toys, Sports balls, Soccer goals, ETC
* Open patio umbrellas and set out cushion
* Close Garage doors
* Remove Visible Water hoses
* Put away all personal belongings.
* Remove unnecessary items from counter tops and ledges.
* Turn on all lights, replace burnt out light bulbs, fans off.
* Hide magazines, newspapers, paperwork, remote controls, etc.
* Clean windows, vacuum and mop all floors.
* Remove pets, cages, food and water bowls.
* Remove everything possible from the kitchen counter
* Remove magnets, photos, calendars, etc from refrigerator.
* Remove all signs of pets (bowls, rugs, pillows, etc.)
* Keep kitchen counter tops as clear of items as possible.
* Clear away any personal items and cleaning products.
* Remove all towels and toilet paper roll.
* Remove all shampoo’s and soaps from view.
* Clean mirror.
* Toilet seats down and lids closed.